Thanks for shopping with Glocusent. We appreciate the fact that you like the products we designed to light up the moments in your life. We also want to make sure you have a glory experience while you’re using our products. If you are not 100% in love with it, Glocusent provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase. Once the returned item arrives back in Glocusent's warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, Glocusent refunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money-back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Glocusent online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Returns (refunds and exchange)
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Glocusent or Glocusent's authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase. You can register your purchase to extend the warranty period on the Register Products page.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through Glocusent's authorized distributors and retailers, or Glocusent‘s official e-commerce shops, such as Amazon store, can be handled through Glocusent directly.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with new items. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, Glocusent will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Shipping costs must be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Anker quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
A refund is usually processed by the original platforms you purchased from and usually takes 3 to 5 business days to process. If you haven't received a refund after 3 to 5 business days, please first check your bank account again, and contact your credit card company.
If there are still issues with the refund, please kindly contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.