Glocusent Clip-On Mini Book Light User Manual
- Press the power button for on/off.
- There are 5 brightness levels adjustable. Press “+”/”-” for brightness adjustment. You can also long press “+”/”-” for non-stop brightness adjustment.
- Press Color Mode Switch to select an appropriate color temperature mode. There are 3 different modes: amber, warm and natural. The amber mode(1600K) is also an eye protection mode since it is blue light blocking. The warm mode(3000K) is also a novel reading mode since it brings a soft and sweet feeling to you. The natural mode(5000K) simulates natural daylight in the daytime. Choose the one you like freely.
- There are 4 power indicator lights on the panel. They represent how much power is left.
- Before the first use please charge it till the 4 indicator lights all turn green.
- Use the included USB Type-C cable, your original cable, or a third-party certified one.
- To extend the warranty period please visit http://www.glocusent.com/pages/warranty
|Bulb Type: LED|
|LED Beads: 16|
|Brightness Levels: 5 (stepless dimming)|
|Color Temperatures: 3000K/4200K/6000K|
Rechargeable Battery: Lithium Polymer 1000 mAh
Charging Port: USB Type-C
Charging Time: about 2.5 hours for a full charge
Working Time: 8 – 80 hours (depending on your mode & brightness settings)