Glocusent Music Stand Light User Manual
Words From The Product Designer
This is Mason from Glocusent, and it is so lovely to connect
with you through our original designed product. Some of
you are old friends of Glocusent, and we sincerely
appreciate your support and genuine feedback on our
This music stand light is designed considerably for your
performance. Compared with others, it has more advanced
LED beads. These advanced 57 beads never flicker or
dazzle. The light bar is longer so the light provides a wider
range of lighting for your sheet music or the piano keys.
When you are practicing or performing, no worries about
Our light has 3 color temperatures and 5 brightness. Unlike
other piano light which only has fixed levels, it also has
stepless adjustable color temperature and brightness.
Freely select the appropriate levels according to your
needs. Plus, this light would remember your setting as
default: the next time you turn on it, it would work with the
same setting automatically.
We genuinely hope that this music stand light can bring
you joy and fun when practicing or performing, and other
daily activities. Thank you for being so supportive.
- There are plastic films on the buttons for protection purposes. Please gently tear them off before first use.
- Use provided USB-C charging cable, or any third-party certified USB-C charging cable to charge the Music Stand Light.
- Make sure to fully charge till the charging indicator lights turn stable from flashing before first use.
- Please charge it at least once every 6 months to maintain the battery's lifespan.
- Please avoid placing this light in an extreme temperature environment (either too hot or too cold).
- Disposal: When you are ready to dispose of the product after wearing it out, please make sure to follow the instructions of your local government for environmental and safety purposes.
How to Charge
- Simply plug the provided USB-C cable into the charging port, and connect it to a power charger.
- It takes about 7 hrs to fully charge.
- Please fully charge the product before its first use.
Note: The green charging indicator lights remain
flashing when the light is on charging, and the green
charging indicator lights will be stable when it is fully
15LM - 150LM
1800K, 3200K, 6000K
11.4*1.1*0.7 IN /
12.6 OZ / 357 G
FCC, CE, ROHS, CTICK, PSE
|Glocusent Rechargeable Music Stand Light x1
|USB-C Charging Cable x1
|User Manual x1
Ever since we saw our first sunrise illuminate the
beautiful Colorado Springs, we’ve become a lighting
production company that believes that light is a critical
element to capturing the magic in moments. No
progress was ever made in the dark, and we’re here to
deliver that light to ensure that our users are always
progressing. From neck lights to portable ring lights,
every one of our products is designed to provide light in
a way that’s simple and convenient. At Glocusent, we
refer to three core principles; glory, focus, and
Glory: We’re about bringing light to your life, and we
believe life is filled with glory, whether that’s in your
career or with your family. Let us shine a light on that
Focus: Our team at Glocusent is focused on creating
innovative lights and lamps that are convenient, smart,
and tailored to its user. In the wise words of Roy T.
Bennett, “Life is short; focus on what matters; you
should change your priorities over time.” With our lights,
you can focus on what matters.
Moment: Moments are fleeting. Your lives are filled with
beauty, romance, and happiness. Our innovative lights
are there to help you capture the moments.
Glocusent Customer Support
Have questions, concerns, or feedback about Glocusent
Rechargeable Music Stand Light? Email us at
email@example.com, our team will respond to your
email in a swift time.
For an extended 3-year warranty, please simply head
to our website and register your purchase:
You are also welcome to chat with the product
designer directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.